E-Chart 100 Specifications
The E-Chart 100 is a field mounted flow computer for custody or non-custody transfer measurements. It is a single bidirectional meter run computer that can be used in gas or liquid applications.
Multiple primary elements and density equations are supported. A unique graphical interface allows users to have up to three trend screens with two user selectable parameters per screen. This mimics a chart recorder display and allows users the ability to get at-a-glance information concerning their flow conditions.
- Single Meter Flow Computer for Liquid or Gas Measurement
- 32 bit Micro-Processor @ 16.7 MHz
- One Digital / Switch / Frequency Input (5-28 VDC)
- Two Digital / Switch Outputs (5-28 VDC)
- One Analog Output (16 Bit)
- One RS-232/RS-485 Communication Port (2nd Port Available w/ WDS Upgrade)
- Graphical Display; 8 Lines, 16 Characters per Line (64x128)
- Two 3/4" NPT and One 1" NPT Conduit Connections
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temperature
- One Second Calculation Cycle AGA8 & AGA3
- NEMA Type 4X & Type 7 Enclosure* Meets & Exceeds API 21.1 for Custody Measurement
- Includes Dynacom or E-Chart Suite Configuration Software
- Schedule B: 9026.10.7000 / ECCN: EAR99 / CoO: USA