Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/n2i1tge7ydwl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
SFC 332P Specifications
An optional Multivariable Module 205 Sensor may be integrally mounted to the SFC 332P to allow accurate determination of differential pressure, static pressure, and temperature.
- Supports Metric and Imperial (US) Units.
- Supports both Stationary and Portable prover systems.
- For portable prover you can pre-configure up to 60 meters.
- Can use dual or single detector swtiches.
- Uses Pulse Interpolation (Dual Chronometry) for Small Volume Provers (SVP).
- Provides support for 4-way valve control.
- Eliminates miles of field wiring during installation and the signal deterioration this generates.
- Easy installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Low power requirements
- Highest accuracy – signal and stability
- Full compliance with API, AGA and ISO standards
- Serial link outputs for batching, reporting, proving, etc.
- Ideal replacement for panel mount flow computers
- 32 Bit Processor
- 12-30 VDC @ 4 Watts
- Group B. C, and D Housing
- NEMA 7, 4X Class 1 Division 1
- 2 Lines, 16 Characters
- Min Max Charting
- Minutes, Hours, or Days
- (3) Frequency Channels
- (4) Analog Inputs
- (2) Single-Ended Analog
- (2) RTD Inputs
- (4) Digital Inputs - I/O Expansion Terminal Strip is Required
- (5) Digital Outputs - I/O Expansion Terminal is Required
- (1) RS232 Port
- (1) RS485 Port
- (1) Printer Port
- DP, Pressure, Temperature
- 0.075% Accuracy of Calibrated Range