SFC 332P Specifications
An optional Multivariable Module 205 Sensor may be integrally mounted to the SFC 332P to allow accurate determination of differential pressure, static pressure, and temperature.
- Supports Metric and Imperial (US) Units.
- Supports both Stationary and Portable prover systems.
- For portable prover you can pre-configure up to 60 meters.
- Can use dual or single detector swtiches.
- Uses Pulse Interpolation (Dual Chronometry) for Small Volume Provers (SVP).
- Provides support for 4-way valve control.
- Eliminates miles of field wiring during installation and the signal deterioration this generates.
- Easy installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Low power requirements
- Highest accuracy – signal and stability
- Full compliance with API, AGA and ISO standards
- Serial link outputs for batching, reporting, proving, etc.
- Ideal replacement for panel mount flow computers
- 32 Bit Processor
- 12-30 VDC @ 4 Watts
- Group B. C, and D Housing
- NEMA 7, 4X Class 1 Division 1
- 2 Lines, 16 Characters
- Min Max Charting
- Minutes, Hours, or Days
- (3) Frequency Channels
- (4) Analog Inputs
- (2) Single-Ended Analog
- (2) RTD Inputs
- (4) Digital Inputs - I/O Expansion Terminal Strip is Required
- (5) Digital Outputs - I/O Expansion Terminal is Required
- (1) RS232 Port
- (1) RS485 Port
- (1) Printer Port
- DP, Pressure, Temperature
- 0.075% Accuracy of Calibrated Range