SFC 500 CPU Specifications
The next generation flow computer, only from Dynamic Flow Computers. The SFC500 DIN is designed to cover today's measurement and control requirements no matter what they may be.
Multi bi-directional run, DIN Rail mounted flow computer. It can be used for all liquid and gas applications, including custody or non-custody measurement. Unique data sharing for up to 4 flow computers on one loop in Master/Slave configuration.
PID, Math Functions, Boolean Statements and special archive features are standard. Minimum of 35 days of daily and hourly archives and 1 year of monthly archives.
SFC500 DIN Specifications
- Built in Math Coprocessor Emulation Compiler
- Motorola 68332 @ 3 volts (0.3 watts)
- 8 MBit of RAM for Operation Historical Archive & Configuration & Calibration
- 16 MBit of Flash EPROMs for Program
Inputs / Outputs
- One (1) Analog Out (16 Bit) Optically Isolated and Loop Powered.
- Four (4) Digital Inputs up to 30Vdc
- Four (4) Digital Output with Thermal Re-Settable .25 amp fuse
- Four (4) Frequency Inputs ( Up to 10k HTZ)
- Five (5) Analog In (24 Bit) or 3 Analog In & One 4-Wire RTD
- All the modules can be installed simultaneously
- Analog Input Expansion: Five(5) additional inputs
- Analog Output Expansion: Three (3) additional Outputs
- Ethernet Expansion: One (1) 100Mbs Ethernet Port
- Prover Expansion: Ball and Small Volume Prover Controller
- 1 – Printer Port
- 3 – Modbus Ports (1 – RS232 / 2 – RS485)
- Chromatograph Interface
- Micro Motion Interface
- Protocols: Modbus, Enron Modbus and Pemex Modbus (Valvulas & Medicion)
- 6 – 30 VDC (0.3 Watts)
- Master/Slave up to 4 Micro MV’s to Share Data @ 9600 BPS – All Information from the 4 Flow Computers can be retrieved from the Master Flow Computer in the network
- Minimum of 35 Days of Daily, Hourly, and Monthly
- One Year of Monthly Archives
- Square Root Averaging with Daily, Hourly, Monthly and Instantaneous User configurable Reporting
- Operating Temperature (-40 to +185 °F) (-40 to 85 °C)
- Reinforced Polycarbonate Fiber Housing for DIN Rail Mounting
- Calculated Up to 4 Times Per Second.
- User Selectable API, AGA, ISO, NIST & NBS Standards for Liquid and Gas. Orifice, Turbine, Micro Motion, Venturi, Annubar, Wedge, VCone, Ultrasonic, P.D. etc. are Standard.
- Optional External 4, Line 20 Character Display with Keyboard module.
- Free Dynacom Software for Configuration using any Laptop, PC or Modbus Driver
- Includes User Friendly One Touch Help Screens For All Entries
- On-Line PID and Current Data for Real Time Display
- Flow and Back Pressure Control with Automatic or Manual Mode
Expansion Modules Specifications